- Purpose.- Through the Portal, the government agency provides users access and use of services, information and content (hereinafter, the "Services") placed at the disposal by the Government Agency or by third parties.
Accessibility and use of the Portal.
- Free access and use of Portal.- Provision of Services, part of the government agency, is free for the user. Notwithstanding the above, some of the services provided by the government agency through the Portal may be subject to payment of a fee which would be established in it.
- Registration USER.- Generally, the provision of the Services does not require prior subscription or registration of the User.
- Accuracy of information.- Any information provided to the User through the Services must be truthful. Therefore, the User agrees to ensure the authentic nature of the data that provides a result of the requirements of the forms necessary for the subscription of the Services. Similarly, the User's responsibility to keep all information provided to the duly updated so as government agency that responds at all times to the actual situation of the user. In any case, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information made and the damages caused the government agency or others for the information provided.
- INTELLECTUAL property All content of this Site, whether text, images, collections, brands, logos, color combinations or any other element, its structure and design, selection and presentation of the materials included in the same , and programs necessary for its operation, access and use, they are protected by intellectual property rights, which holds the government agency or third party licensors, the user of this Portal must respect.
- The Portal User shall not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that can be installed in it.
Personales.- Data Protection To use certain Services, Users must first provide the Government Agency some personal data (hereinafter, the "Personal Data").
- The government agency has adopted the security levels of protection means and installs the necessary means and technical protection measures that will be needed doing. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not inviolable.
- To use the Portal is not necessary the installation of "cookies" sent by the government agency, notwithstanding that in such a case may be necessary for the user to register each time they access a service that requires prior registration.