These Policies (hereinafter, the "Policies") condition the use of the services of Internet Portal "http://www.jac.gob.do" (hereinafter, the "Portal") the government agency "Aviation Board civil (JAC) "(hereinafter," government Agency "), the government agency reporting directly to the Executive, created by 491-06 No. No. Act, dated December 28 2006 year, with home and main office in Calle Jose Joaquin Perez # 104, Casi esq. Santiago, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, RD
- Children age.- To make use of the services that require the collection of personal data by the Agency through the Government Portal, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for all acts performed by children willing to charge.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated on the Web pages where the contents or in general, those normally used on the Internet, provided they do not pose a risk of damage or disable the Website, the Services and / or content.
- The User or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people may notify the Government Agency sending a message to the following email address: I email@example.com.
- All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of the government agency or third parties may not be construed that the use or access to the Site and / or Services attributed to the User any right over the aforementioned Distinctive Signs.
- Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of the government agency or third parties, without being transferred to the user, under the provisions of these policies, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist in such content beyond what strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services, that is, the user can view, copy and store on the hard drive of your computer or any other medium, print or reproduce the material available on this website exclusively for personal or private use, or it is done within your company or organization, mentioning at all times the property of the latter possesses the Government Agency, strictly forbidden to make alterations, modifications or decompilation of its contents.
- Marketing is strictly prohibited in any form and under any title of the material on this site, without the prior written permission of the government agency. This site may contain information from other sources, so in these cases, the consent should be required of them for playback.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability.
- Availability and continuity, utility and falibilidad.- The government agency does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Portal and the Services. When reasonably possible, the government agency advance notice of any interruptions in the operation of the Portal and the Services. The government agency does not guarantee the usefulness of the Portal and the Services to perform any specific activity, nor its infallibility and, in particular, but not exclusive way that the user can effectively use the Website and the Services, access the different web pages that form the Portal or those from which services are provided.
- GOVERNMENT AGENCY ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY OR CONTINUITY OF THE PORTAL AND SERVICES, TO THE LACK OF UTILITY USER ANY ABLE TO ATTRIBUTE TO THE PORTAL AND / OR SERVICES, FALLIBILITY THE SITE AND / OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT EXCLUSIVE, FOR FAILURE TO ACCESS TO THE VARIOUS WEB pAGES OF THE PORTAL OR THOSE FROM WHICH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED.
- Privacy and security in the use of the Portal and Services.- The government agency does not guarantee the privacy and security of the use of the Portal and the Services and in particular does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not have knowledge of the class conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that the user of the Website and the Services.
- Quality.- The government agency does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may cause alterations in its computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system.
- Truthfulness, accuracy and present.- THE OPTIC ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE LACK OF GENERATED CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY AND / OR UPDATES ON CONTENT.
- Legality, reliability and utilidad.- The government agency does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of services provided by third parties through the Portal. THE OPTIC ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY BE GENERATED BY THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE.
Procedure in case of conducting illicit activities.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the Portal, and, in particular, the violation of intellectual property rights or other rights, you must send a notice to the Government Agency which is expressed as follows:
- claimant's personal data: name, identity card number (or passport if foreign), address, phone number and email address;
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out on the Website and, in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of rights, precise and specific indication of protected content and its location on Web pages;
- Facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the activity;
- In the event of violation of rights, handwritten or equivalent, with the personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed or person authorized to act on behalf of this firm;
- express, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and the illegality of the use of content or carrying out the activities described Declaration.
- In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the Portal, and, in particular, the violation of intellectual property rights or other rights, you must send a notice to the Government Agency which is expressed as follows:
- All notices and communications (hereinafter "Notices") by the User to Government Agency deemed effective for all purposes when they are sent by courier to the following address: Calle Jose Joaquin Perez # 104, Casi esq . Santiago, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, RD
- These policies are governed in each and every one of its parts by the laws of the Dominican Republic.